Friday, July 31, 2009

this weekend will be epic

stranger than fiction all weekend makes me happy and giggly inside =]

also tonight kyle and i are going to see lannen fall, the band that plays the intro music for the sassy lady society... i'm just hoping to make it from plaistow to portsmouth on time, this will probably involve leaving the show early to get to portsmouth for 10

i totally filmed a video yesterday for the sassy ladies and it didn't upload, three different times, imovie closed... i even tried to upload it straight from imovie to youtube but that didn't even work...

my computer is not underlining youtube as a "not word" and this scares me...

i got alllllll my ipod stuff back onto my itunes!!!! yayyy!!!! even my movies, AND all my play counts!!!!! then i realized that weightless by all time low was my most played, but that is impossible!! i haven't listened to that song over 300 times!!! i think ryland might have just been playing it on repeat in my bag for a while, he must like all time low better than panic... 

speaking of panic! at the disco, who apparently reinstated the !... i am sooo thrilled with the young veins, ryan ross and jon walker's new project... it is reminiscent of the beatles, but not a copycat, which is sweet, and their new song, change, is way better written and more catchy than new perspective... i am still going to love panic! but i think i will enjoy the young veins more =]

now i must shower, for i work 12-730 today, then i have a busy night =] but it will be an exciting one for sure

1 comment: